Inside Sales Representative
Are you Determined, Driven, Fun, Outgoing, Compelling, Resourceful, Committed to Success. We Are! And, you could be a great asset to our growing team!!
Are you interested in eCommerce, social media and having a big impact? Consider putting your sales skills to work at Transactiv – a next gen provider of online Commerce platforms extending company’s sales channel and delivering commerce capabilities through social media channels including FaceBook, eBay, Amazon, websites, etc. Transactiv is looking for Inside Sales Reps that can help the company expand its success in the online Social Commerce space.
We are led by an exceptional and experienced executive team. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment, career growth opportunities, and the satisfaction of working with a high energy group of talented professionals. We offer excellent compensation and benefits to exceptional candidates.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to sell Transactiv’s Commerce Platform
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong desire to succeed, have a hunter mentality, and be comfortable calling on a variety of leads at all levels within organizations, including owners, CEO’s, VP Marketing, and VP/Dir of eCommerce. This person will be responsible for lead generation and lead development and will work closely with other members of the sales organization to prospect, qualify, and close deals.
This person must be able to operate with minimal supervision, and at the same time, be a team player within the sales organization and throughout the company. Strong writing, editing, communications and interpersonal skills are mandatory. Position may require minimal travel. This position will report to the VP, Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities and makes contact with potential clients.
- Maintains a high level of outbound activity
- Works closely with sales management and/or outside sales to target markets, qualify, and close leads to develop and maximize territory revenues
- Closes revenue generating sales deals to meet specified quotas.
- Works with the support organization in addressing questions and issues
- Prepares customer proposals and quotations
- Assists management in devising sales plans
- Maintains a solid understanding of products, including the ability to present and demonstrate the solution to prospects.
- Follows Transactiv’s sales methodology and sales process
- Manages a territory base, ensuring professional follow-up and nurturing of all customers
- Works closely with sales management and product management in providing customer feedback and gathering market requirements
- Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-growth environment as well as the ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully are key criteria for success
Education and Work Experience Required
- 3-5+ years of software sales experience with a track record of consistent performance against a plan
- Proven, quantifiable track record selling technological solutions to executives in various vertical markets.
- College Degree required.
- Experience with CRM / SFA systems
Please respond by sending resume and cover letter addressing each of the aforementioned qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolutely no phone calls. Absolutely no third-party agencies.